Tuition & Fees
- Calculate tuition based on a student’s demographic data.
- Calculate tuition based on academic load or anticipated load.
- Automatically calculate changes in a student’s tuition from a dropped or added class.
- Create multiple groups of tuition rules, enabling you to charge tuition and fees to groups of students based on criteria you define.
- Automatically transfer charges to an active third-party sponsor and credit the student account.
- Create unique bills for each business unit.
- Generate bills for students or third-party sponsors.
- Decide whether or not anticipated financial aid amounts from Financial Aid should appear on the bill and if they should be included in the student’s account balance.
- Sort bills by several different attributes, such as campus, academic level, academic program, name, zip code and more.
- Enter groups of charge and payment transactions manually, so you can post transactions immediately or by a deferred background process.
- Load charges and payments from third-party systems.
- Route requests to approve payments and charges before they are posted.
- Age accounts by using aging categories that you define.
- Write off delinquent receivables to support your accounting year-end procedures.
- Detect and report chart of accounts errors before entries are sent to the general ledger.
- Create plans that allow prepayment of tuition.
- Let students pay their tuition and fees in graduated parts.
- Create plans that defer due dates for students facing financial hardship.
- Administer payment plans for external organizations.
Manage Student Accounts
- Accept charges and payments online or from any external system.
- Delegate entry of receivables and payments. Permit only authorized users to post these transactions.
- Defer a transaction to a future term or backdate a transaction.
- Inquire on a student or third-party account, including current credit, debit, and collections activity.
- Assess late fees on delinquent accounts using aging rules that you establish.